Wednesday 1 April 2015

Here it is, its official.. I'm the WORST blogger ever..

Its been forever since I've written a blog post and that really really as to change! SO.... here is my promise! A minimum of 1 blog posts EVERY 2 weeks!!! However I'm very very stuck for ideas, therefore I need your help! Could I pretty please have some inspiration as to what you would like to see! I have a few ideas:

  • Spring and Summer Looks 2015
  • Spring Baking
  • Work wear
  • Wardrobe essentials
  • Hair looks
  • Re-organising my room
However I desperately need more ideas! Therefore please please please could you give me some ideas in the comments below and I will definitely take them all on board!

Thank you all for your support as always,

Lots Of Love and Hugs

Little Mad One xo

No comments:

Post a Comment