Tuesday 2 September 2014

Holiday 2014


 So this is me at my most favourite place in the whole entire world! Disney World Florida, I went for the first time this summer and lets just say Disney world is better than any boyfriend could ever be! Disney World, for me anyway, was better than chocolate fudge cake- and that is saying something! So for 2 weeks at the end of July, I became a 4 year old and it was incredible! So I thought I would share a few pictures with you all....
























So here are a few of my pictures from my time in Disney World, this is seriously not meant as a bragging post, it is simply me sharing something I loved with others. If anybody else has Disney experiences or pictures, I would love to here or see them!

Lots of Love

The Little Mad One xo

No comments:

Post a Comment