Monday 17 February 2014

15 Random Questions Tag…


Aloha Mes Amigos!! 
So today I have decided to upload a 15 random questions tag for you all, I hope you enjoy in and feel free to complete the tag yourself, also I have a new twitter account which is @themadlittle1 so please feel free to follow me there!

1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
My family call me hols mainly as my name is Holly, however I spell it Holz I also got called Magrolious - based on the name Holliusmagrolious (blame my father! :P) and also Holly Bolly.

2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
Folding up crisp packets before they get thrown in the bin!
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
FEET!
4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast & belt out when you’re alone?
She's so lovely - Scouting for Girls and stay stay stay - Taylor swift
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
Knuckle clicking
6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
When i get stressed i scribble on a piece of paper until it is completely full, and i also tap on surfaces
 7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The left - i normally end up diagonally across the bed in the middle of the night though!
 8. What was your first stuffed animal & it’s name?
A pig called Piggy Baxendale
9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
I've never had a Starbucks, but i live in Costa!
10. What’s the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Cleanse, tone and moisturizer
 11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Away from the shower head
12. Do you have any weird body skills?
Nope.. unless being clumsy counts :P
13. What’s your favorite comfort food that ‘bad’ but you love to eat it anyways?
M&Ms and Toffee crisps!!!
 14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Right, okie dokie, amoug with various others that I cannot remember at this point in time!
15. Time to sleep!! What are you actually wearing?
In the summer a vest top and pj shorts and in the winter pj long bottoms and a top and socks

Thank you so much for really you lovely people, love you all lots!!

Lots of love
The Little Mad One xo

3 comments:

  1. I shower both ways, ahah
    Make sure to check out my blog:

    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I've tumblr tagged you.
    All you have to do is post the rules, answer the questions that I have sent you through the post on my blog (the link is below), make a new set of 11 questions, tag 11 people and link them to your post and then let them know you've tagged them.

    On a Bed of Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haaate knuckle clicking too, I also fold up crisp packets, or any packets that can be folded before they go in the bin haha xxx

    heather ♥
    www.hevzibev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete